Autophagy is a catabolic process which degrades and recycles long-lived proteins and cytoplasmic organelles through lysosome. It plays an important role in growth regulation and maintenance of homeostasis.
Products for Autophagy
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC30761 α-Hydroxylinoleic acid α-Hydroxylinoleic acid (α-Hydroxylinoleic acid) induces endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-mediated autophagy.
- GC46008 (±)-Thalidomide-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of (±)-thalidomide
- GC34960 (+)-Talarozole (+)-Talarozole is a potent inhibitor of retinoic acid metabolism extracted from patent WO 1997049704 A1.
- GC10603 (-)-epicatechin gallate major catechin in green tea
- GC17242 (-)-epigallocatechin green tea epicatechin
- GC14049 (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (-)-Epigallocatechin Gallate sulfate (EGCG) is a major polyphenol in green tea that inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis. In addition, it inhibits the activity of glutamate dehydrogenase 1/2 (GDH1/2, GLUD1/2) ..
- GC31386 (-)-PX20606 trans isomer ((-)-PX-102 trans isomer) (-)-PX20606 trans isomer ((-)-PX-102 trans isomer) is a FXR agonist with EC50s of 18 and 29 nM for FXR in FRET and M1H assay, respectively.
- GC60395 (3S,5R)-Fluvastatin D6 (3S,5R)-Fluvastatin D6 is the deuterium labeled (3S,5R)-Fluvastatin sodium.
- GC49189 (E/Z)-4-hydroxy Tamoxifen-d5 An internal standard for the quantification of (E/Z)-4-hydroxy tamoxifen
- GC34096 (R)-(-)-Gossypol acetic acid (AT-101 (acetic acid)) (R)-(-)-Gossypol acetic acid (AT-101 (acetic acid)) (AT-101 (acetic acid)) is the levorotatory isomer of a natural product Gossypol. AT-101 is determined to bind to Bcl-2, Mcl-1 and Bcl-xL proteins with Kis of 260±30 nM, 170±10 nM, and 480±40 nM, respectively.
- GC31665 (R)-BPO-27 (R)-BPO-27, the R enantiomer of BPO-27, is a potent, orally active and ATP-competitive CFTR?inhibitor with an?IC50 of 4 nM.
- GC62528 (Rac)-Hesperetin (Rac)-Hesperetin is the racemate of Hesperetin.
- GC13136 (S)-Crizotinib Potent MTH1 inhibitor
- GC14820 (S)-Naproxen (S)-Naproxen is a COX-1 and COX-2 inhibitor with IC50s of 8.72 and 5.15 μM, respectively in cell assay.
- GC15015 (±)-Bay K 8644 L-type Ca2+-channel activator
- GC35068 1-Monomyristin A monoacylglycerol
- GC17295 10058-F4 C-Myc-Max dimerization inhibitor
- GC14918 10074-G5 c-Myc inhibitor
- GC11720 17-AAG (KOS953) An inhibitor of Hsp90
- GC40947 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone (CoQ0) is a potent, oral active ubiquinone compound can be derived from Antrodia cinnamomea.
- GC46057 2,5-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid phenethyl ester An inhibitor of 5-LO
- GC15084 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2) A natural metabolite of estradiol
- GC30011 20-Deoxyingenol A diterpenoid with antioxidant and osteoprotective activities
- GC35112 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene is a Pterostilbene analogue. 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene inhibits the growth of COLO 205, HCT-116 and HT-29 cells with IC50s of 9.0, 40.2 and 70.9 ?M, respectively. 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene significantly down-regulates PI3K/Akt and MAPKs signaling pathways and effectively inhibits the growth of human colon cancer cells by inducing apoptosis and autophagy. 3'-Hydroxypterostilbene can be used for the research of cancer.
- GC12791 3,3'-Diindolylmethane A phytochemical with antiradiation and chemopreventative effects
3-Methyladenine is a classic autophagy inhibitor.
- GC32767 3BDO A butyrolactone derivative and autophagy inhibitor
- GC39658 4,4'-Dimethoxychalcone 4,4'-Dimethoxychalcone acts as a natural autophagy inducer with anti-ageing properties.
- GC42414 4-hydroxy Tolbutamide 4-hydroxy Tolbutamide is a cytochrome P450 2C8 (CYP2C8) and CYP2C9 metabolite of tolbutamide, a first-generation potassium channel blocker.
- GC35132 4-Hydroxylonchocarpin 4-Hydroxylonchocarpin is a chalcone compound from an extract of Psoralea corylifolia.
- GC13104 4E1RCat Dual inhibitor of eIF4E:eIF4G and eIF4E:4E-BP1 interaction
- GC30785 4E2RCat 4E2RCat is an inhibitor of eIF4E-eIF4G interaction with an IC50 of 13.5 μM.
- GC10468 4EGI-1 Competitive eIF4E/eIF4G interaction inhibitor
- GC45356 5-Aminolevulinic Acid (hydrochloride)
A DNA methyltransferase inhibitor
- GN10241 5-Methoxypsoralen
- GC16267 6-Hydroxydopamine hydrobromide Oxidopamine (6-OHDA) hydrobromide is an antagonist of the neurotransmitter dopamine.
- GN10228 6-Shogaol
- GC12739 A 484954 A eukaryotic elongation factor-2 (eEF-2) kinase inhibitor
- GC17710 A-317491 A P2X3 and P2X2/3 receptor antagonist
- GC35211 A-317491 sodium salt hydrate A-317491 sodium salt hydrate is a potent, selective and non-nucleotide antagonist of P2X3 and P2X2/3 receptors, with Kis of 22, 22, 9, and 92 nM for hP2X3, rP2X3, hP2X2/3, and rP2X2/3, respectively.
- GC15014 A-867744 A positive allosteric modulator of α7 nAChRs
A23187, free acid is a Ca2+ ionophore
- GC14069 ABT-199 A Bcl-2 inhibitor
- GC17234 ABT-737 An inhibitor of anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 proteins
- GC15875 ABT-751 (E7010) ABT-751 (E7010)(E 7010) is a novel bioavailable tubulin-binding and antimitotic sulfonamide agent with IC50 of about 1.5 and 3.4 μM in neuroblastoma and non-neuroblastoma cell lines, respectively.
- GC12422 ABT-888 (Veliparib)
- GC10871 AC 55649 RARβ2 agonist, potent and selective
- GC35228 Aceglutamide Aceglutamide (α-N-Acetyl-L-glutamine) is a psychostimulant and nootropic, used to improve memory and concentration.
carbonic anhydrase (CA) inhibitor
- GC14142 Acetylcholine Chloride Major transmitter at many nervous sites
Metabolite of etretinate
- GC17113 Acitretin sodium Second-generation, systemic retinoid
- GC41242 Acridine Orange Acridine Orange is a cell-permeable fluorescent dye that stains organisms (bacteria, parasites, viruses, etc.
- GC35242 Actein Actein is a triterpene glycoside isolated from the rhizomes of Cimicifuga foetida. Actein suppresses cell proliferation, induces autophagy and apoptosis through promoting ROS/JNK activation, and blunting AKT pathway in human bladder cancer. Actein has little toxicity in vivo.
A DNA-interacting transcription blocker with anti-cancer activity
- GC19019 Acumapimod Acumapimod (BCT197) is an orally active p38 MAP kinase inhibitor, with an IC50 of less than 1 uM for p38α.
- GC10610 Adapalene RARβ and RARγ agonist
- GC14379 Adapalene sodium salt Retinoic acid receptor agonist
- GC14106 Adenosine nucleoside
- GC19729 Adenosine 5′-diphosphoribose sodium Adenosine 5′-diphosphoribose sodium (ADP ribose sodium) is a nicotinamide adenine nucleotide (NAD+) metabolite.
- GC10707 Afatinib dimaleate An inhibitor of EGFR and ErbB2
- GC60567 Afatinib impurity 11 Afatinib impurity 11 is an impurity of Afatinib. Afatinib is an irreversible EGFR family inhibitor with IC50s of 0.5 nM, 0.4 nM, 10 nM and 14 nM for EGFRwt, EGFRL858R, EGFRL858R/T790M and HER2, respectively.
- GC35262 Afzelin A polyphenolic glycoside flavone with diverse biological activities
- GC13697 AG-1024 Selective IGF-1R inhibitor
- GC13854 AG-490 (Tyrphostin B42) AG-490 (Tyrphostin B42) (Tyrphostin AG-490 (Tyrphostin B42)) is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor that inhibits EGFR, Stat-3 and JAK2/3.
- GC32817 AGN 193109 AGN 193109 is a retinoid analog, and acts as a specific and highly effective antagonist of retinoic acid receptors (RARs), with Kds of 2 nM, 2 nM, and 3 nM for RARα, RARβ, and RARγ, respectively.
- GC33315 AGN 194078 AGN 194078 is a selective RARα agonist with a Kd and EC50 of 3 and 112 nM, respectively.
- GC12598 AGN 194310 pan-RAR antagonist
- GC35265 AGN 195183 AGN 195183 (IRX-5183) is a potent and selective agonist of RARα (Kd=3 nM) with improved binding selectivity relative to AGN 193836. AGN 195183 has no activity on RARβ/γ.
- GC35266 AGN 196996 AGN 196996 is a potent and selective RARα antagonist with Ki value of 2 nM; little binding affinity for RARβ(Ki=1087 nM) and RARγ(Ki=8523 nM).
- GC35267 AGN 205327 AGN 205327 is a potent synthetic RARs agonist with EC50 of 3766/734/32 nM for RARα/β/γ respectively; no inhibition on RXR.
- GC35268 AGN 205728 AGN 205728 is a potent and selective RARγ antagonist with Ki/IC95 values of 3 nM/ 0.6 nM; no inhibiton on RARα and RARβ.
- GC10518 AICAR An activator of AMPK
- GC10580 AICAR phosphate AMPK activator
- GC12646 AL 8697 p38α inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC15451 Aliskiren
- GC13223 Aliskiren Hemifumarate renin inhibitor
- GN10407 Alisol A
- GC14749 ALLO-1 ALLO-1, an autophagy receptor, is essential for autophagosome formation around paternal organelles and directly binds to the worm LC3 homologue LGG-1 through its LC3-interacting region (LIR) motif.
- GN10516 Aloeemodin
- GC14314 Aloperine An alkaloid
- GC13664 AM580 Selective RARα agonist
- GC35322 Amiodarone Amiodarone is an antiarrhythmic drug for inhibition of ATP-sensitive potassium channel with an IC50 of 19.1 μM.
- GC11432 Amiodarone HCl Amiodarone HCl, a benzofuran-based Class III antiarrhythmic agent, inhibits WT outwardIhERG tails with an IC50 of ~45 nM.
- GC63316 Ammonium chloride Ammonium chloride, as a heteropolar compound with pH value regulation, can cause intracellular alkalization and metabolic acidosis thus effecting enzymatic activity and influencing the process of biological system. Ammonium chloride is an autophagy inhibitor.
- GC12326 Amsacrine Topoisomerase 2 inhibitor
- GC11747 Amsacrine hydrochloride Topoisomerase 2 inhibitor
- GN10718 Andrographolide
An androgenic steroid
Apatinib blocks the downstream signal transduction of VEGF pathway to inhibit neovascularization.
Apigenin is a competitive CYP2C9 inhibitor with a Ki of 2 μM.
- GC16237 Apocynin Selective NADPH-oxidase inhibitor
- GC65004 Apostatin-1 Apostatin-1 (Apt-1) is a potent TRADD inhibitor.
HDAC inhibitor,novel and potent
- GC19035 AR7 A retinoic acid receptor α (RARα) antagonist
- GN10063 Arctigenin
- GC12474 AS-605240 Potent and selective PI 3-Kγ inhibitor
- GC62309 AS1708727 AS1708727 is an orally active Foxo1 inhibitor, with EC50 values of 0.33 μM and 0.59 μM for G6Pase and PEPCK, respectively.
AS1842856 is a cell permeable inhibitor that inhibits Foxo1 transcriptional activity with IC50=33 nM.