対象は MAPK Signaling
- RasGAP (Ras- P21)(1)
- Protein Kinase G(3)
- MAPKAPK2 (MK2)(9)
- Mixed Lineage Kinase(7)
製品は MAPK Signaling
- Cat.No. 商品名 インフォメーション
- GC41656 (±)2-(14,15-Epoxyeicosatrienoyl) Glycerol 2-Arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG) is an endogenous central cannabinoid (CB1) receptor agonist that is present at relatively high levels in the central nervous system.
- GC60393 (-)-Zuonin A
TAK1 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase (MAPKKK) inhibitor
- GC34983 (E)-Necrosulfonamide
- GC63903 (E)-Osmundacetone
- GC62528 (Rac)-Hesperetin
- GC41740 (S)-p38 MAPK Inhibitor III (S)-p38 MAPK inhibitor III is a methylsulfanylimidazole that inhibits p38 MAP kinase (IC50 = 0.90 μM in vitro).
- GC12851 10Z-Hymenialdisine Pan kinase inhibitor
- GC39325 2,5-Dihydroxyacetophenone
- GC63700 5,6,7-Trimethoxyflavone
- GC41423 5-trans Prostaglandin E2 5-trans PGE2 occurs naturally in some gorgonian corals and is a common impurity in commercial lots of PGE1.
- GC12834 6-Bnz-cAMP sodium salt cAMP analog,PKA activator
7-oxo Staurosporine is an antibiotic originally isolated from S.
- GC16929 8-Bromo-cAMP, sodium salt Cell-permeable cAMP analog that activates PKA
- GC42622 8-bromo-Cyclic AMP 8-bromo-Cyclic AMP is a brominated derivative of cAMP that remains long-acting due to its resistance to degradation by cAMP phosphodiesterase.
- GC64460 8-Chloro-cAMP
- GC15352 8-CPT-Cyclic AMP (sodium salt) lipophilic activator of the cyclic-AMP- and cyclic-GMP-dependent protein kinases, PKA and PKG
- GC60037 A-3 hydrochloride
- GA20623 Ac-muramyl-Ala-D-Glu-NH₂ Muramyl dipeptide (MDP) inhibits HIV replication in CD4? H9 lymphocytes..
- GC35242 Actein
- GC19019 Acumapimod Acumapimod (BCT197) is an orally active p38 MAP kinase inhibitor, with an IC50 of less than 1 uM for p38α.
- GC32797 AD80
- GC10204 AEG 3482 inhibitor of Jun kinase (JNK)-dependent apoptosis
- GC17265 AG-126 ERK1 (p44) and ERK2 (p42) inhibitor
- GC12646 AL 8697 p38α inhibitor,potent and selective
P38α inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC38518 AMG-548 dihydrochloride
JNK agonist, potent and specific
- GC15240 APS-2-79 KSR-dependent MAPK modulator
- GC32692 APTO-253 (LOR-253)
- GN10063 Arctigenin Anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative
- GC12882 AS 602801 Jun Kinase Inhibitor
- GC10010 AS601245 A c-Jun NH2-terminal protein kinase inhibitor
- GC19041 ASK1-IN-1 ASK1-IN-1 is an apoptosis signal regulating kinase 1 (ASK1) inhibitor extracted from patent WO2016025474A1, Compound 4.
- GC62426 ASK1-IN-2
Anti-inflammatory;extract of Astragali radix
- GC17712 AT13148 Multi-AGC kinase inhibitor,ATP-competitive
Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitor
- GC10918 AT7867 dihydrochloride Akt1 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitor
- GC31667 AX-15836
Raf kinases,potent and ATP-competitive
A dual inhibitor
- GC19048 AZD-0364 AZD-0364 is a potent and selective ERK2 inhibitor extracted from patent WO2017080979A1, compound example 18, has an IC50 of 0.6 nM.
A MEK inhibitor
- GC31924 AZD7624
- GC14643 AZD8330 MEK 1/2 inhibitor
- GC38738 Azosemide
- GC10534 B-Raf IN 1 B-Raf inhibitor
- GC64550 B-Raf IN 2
- GC12151 B-Raf inhibitor A B-Raf inhibitor
- GC11599 B-Raf inhibitor 1 Potent and selective B-Raf inhibitor
- GC14907 B-Raf inhibitor 1 dihydrochloride B-Raf inhibitor,potent and selective
- GN10590 Bakuchiol Extracted from Psoralea corylifolia L. fruit;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC33305 Balamapimod (MKI 833)
- GC34342 BAY885
- GC32950 Belvarafenib
- GC35488 Belvarafenib TFA
- GC19066 BGB-283 BGB-283 is a novel and potent Raf Kinase and EGFR inhibitor with IC50 values of 23 and 29 nM for recombinant BRafV600E and EGFR, respectively.
- GC12904 BI 78D3 Competitive JNK inhibitor
- GC17828 BI-847325 dual inhibitor of MEK and Aurora kinases
- GC18178 BI-882370
- GC13468 BI-D1870 P90 RSK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and cell-permeable
- GC11497 BIRB 796 (Doramapimod) P38 MAPK inhibitor,cell permeable and highly selective
- GC35525 Bisabolangelone
- GC15693 BIX 02188 MEK5 inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC12220 BIX 02189 Selective MEK5 inhibitor
- GC12982 BIX 02565 RSK2 inhibitor
- GC16997 BMS-582949 p38 MAPK inhibitor
- GC10593 BMS-582949 hydrochloride p38 MAPK inhibitor
- GC42968 BPIQ-II (hydrochloride) BPIQ-II is a linear imidazoloquinazoline that potently inhibits the tyrosine kinase activity of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR; IC50 = 8 pM).
- GC12482 BRAF inhibitor Potent B-raf inhibitor
- GC16779 BRD 7389 P90 RSK inhibitor
- GC35565 Bucladesine calcium salt A membrane permeable selective activator of PKA
- GC15524 Bumetanide NKCC cotransporter inhibitor
- GC11605 C-1 protein kinase C inhibitor
- GC10693 c-JUN peptide JNK/c-Jun interaction inhibitor
- GC43065 C2 Phytoceramide (t18:0/2:0) C2 Phytoceramide is a bioactive semisynthetic sphingolipid that inhibits formyl peptide-induced oxidant release (IC50 = 0.38 μM) in suspended polymorphonuclear cells.
- GC40352 Cafestol Cafestol is a natural diterpene which is abundant in unfiltered coffee.
- GC10941 cAMPS-Rp, triethylammonium salt Cell-permeable cAMP analog, competitive antagonist of cAMP-induced activation of PKA
- GC12706 cAMPS-Sp, triethylammonium salt Cell-permeable cAMP analog that activates cAMP receptor protein PKA
- GN10016 Carnosol Extracted from Labiatae rosemary;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- GC43167 CAY10561 The extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) signal transduction pathway regulates a diverse array of cellular processes.
- GC40650 CAY10706 CAY10706 is a ligustrazine-curcumin hybrid that promotes intracellular reactive oxygen species accumulation preferentially in lung cancer cells.
- GC43198 CAY10717 CAY10717 is a multi-targeted kinase inhibitor that exhibits greater than 40% inhibition of 34 of 104 kinases in an enzymatic assay at a concentration of 100 nM.
- GC50400 CC 401 dihydrochloride High affinity JNK inhibitor; also inhibits HCMV replication
- GC13529 CC-401 JNK inhibitor,ATP-competitive
- GC14197 CC-401 hydrochloride A JNK inhibitor
- GC62492 CC-90001
- GC32900 CC-90003
- GC10446 CC-930 JNK inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC63441 CC-99677
- GC19090 CCG215022 CCG215022 is a G protein-coupled receptor kinases (GRKs) inhibitor with IC50s of 0.15±0.07 uM, 0.38±0.06 uM and 3.9±1 uM for GRK2, GRK5 and GRK1, respectively.
- GC19091 CCT196969 CCT196969, a pan-Raf inhibitor, inhibits B-Raf with an IC50 of 0.1 uM.
- GC40054 CCT241161 CCT241161 is a multi-kinase inhibitor that inhibits B-RAF, B-RAFV600E, C-RAF, Src, and LCK (IC50s = 252, 15, 6, 15, and 3 nM, respectively).
- GC61865 Cearoin
- GC12841 CEP 1347 JNK inhibitor
- GC16845 CEP-32496 BRAF(V600E)inhibitor,highly potent
- GC17860 CEP-32496 hydrochloride B-Raf/C-Raf inhibitor,highly potent
- GC15391 Cercosporamide Mnk2 and JAK3 inhibitor
- GC15525 cGMP Dependent Kinase Inhibitor Peptide cGMP-dependent protein kinase (PKG) inhibitor