Ferroptosis is a unique iron-dependent form of nonapoptotic cell death. It is triggered by oncogenic RAS-selective lethal small molecule erastin. Acitvation of ferroptosis lead to nonapoptotic destruction of cancer cells.
Products for Ferroptosis
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC14049 (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) Antioxidant, antiangiogenic and antitumor agent
- GC45248 (-)-FINO2 (-)-FINO2 is a ferroptosis-inducing peroxide compound that indirectly inhibits glutathione peroxidase 4 (GPX4) and oxidizes iron.
- GA11210 (H-Cys-OH)2 (H-Cys-OH)2
- GC42039 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PC 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PC is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC42040 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC49730 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE-d11 An internal standard for the quantification of 1-stearoyl-2-15(S)-HETE-sn-glycero-3-PE
- GC42041 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PC 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PC is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HpETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC42042 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PE 1-Stearoyl-2-15(S)-HpETE-sn-glycero-3-PE is a phospholipid that contains stearic acid at the sn-1 position and 15(S)-HpETE at the sn-2 position.
- GC11786 Acetylcysteine Antioxidant;Mucolytic agent
DPP-4 inhibitor,potent and highly selective
- GC61895 Ammonium iron(III) citrate
- GC65163 Ardisiacrispin B
- GC35399 Artefenomel
- GN10647 Artemisinine Extracted from Artemisia annua L.;Suitability:Acetone,benzene,chloroform,ethyl acetate and acetic acid;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC10889 Artesunate Derivative of the natural product artemisinin
- GC14038 Atorvastatin Calcium HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor
- GN10158 Baicalein Lipoxygenases inhibitor
IKK inhibitor, potent antioxidant inflammation modulator
NK-κB activation inhibitor
- GC12698 BAY 87-2243 A HIF-1 inhibitor,potent and selective
- GC42928 BHT BHT is a widely used synthetic antioxidant found in all types of manufactured items, from foodstuffs, to cosmetics, to rubber, and paint.
Brusatol (NSC 172924)
A quassinoid with diverse biological activities
- GC30067 Butylhydroxyanisole (Butylated hydroxyanisole)
- GC32723 CDDO-Im (RTA-403)
- GC43231 Cerivastatin (sodium salt) Cerivastatin is an inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase (Ki = 1.3 nM).
- GC45792 Chlorido[N,N'-disalicylidene-1,2-phenylenediamine]iron(III)
- GC10132 Ciclopirox broad-spectrum antifungal agent
- GC11120 Ciclopirox ethanolamine iron chelator, broad-spectrum antifungal agent
- GC32237 CIL56
Cisplatin is one of the best and first metal-based chemotherapeutic drugs, which is used for wide range of solid cancers such as testicular, ovarian, bladder, lung, cervical, head and neck cancer, gastric cancer and some other cancers.
- GN10668 Coenzyme Q10 Extracted from Coenzyme Q10;Suitability:Chloroform,benzene and carbon tetrachloride;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC43297 Coenzyme Q2 Coenzyme Q10 is a component of the electron transport chain and participates in aerobic cellular respiration, generating energy in the form of ATP.
- GC49454 Complex 3 A fluorescent copper complex with anticancer activity
- GC43329 Cu-ATSM The metallo-protein Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase (SOD1) is a ubiquitous enzyme responsible for scavenging superoxide radicals.
- GC52164 Cu-ATSP
- GC14787 Curcumin A tyrosinase inhibitor
- GC40226 Curcumin-d6 Curcumin-d6 is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of curcumin by GC- or LC-MS.
- GC10896 Cyclic Pifithrin-α hydrobromide P53 inhibitor
Cycloheximide is an antibiotic that inhibits protein synthesis at the translation level
- GC33023 D,L-Buthionine-(S,R)-sulfoximine (Butionine sulfoximine)
- GC35795 D,L-Buthionine-(S,R)-sulfoximine hydrochloride
Oral iron chelator
- GC17412 Deferasirox Fe3+ chelate Oral iron chelator
- GC18101 Deferiprone Chelating agent
Deferoxamine mesylate is a drug that chelates iron by forming a stable complex that prevents the iron from entering into further chemical reactions, and is used for the treatment of chronic iron overload in patients with transfusion-dependent anemias.
- GC38429 Dihydroartemisinic acid
- GC35876 DL-Glutamine
- GC45995 DO264
- GC31940 Docebenone (AA 861)
- GC15399 Dp44mT iron chelator and anticancer agent
- GC10331 Ebselen
Erastin is a cell-permeable ferroptosis activatior and antitumor agent.
- GC43623 Erastin2 A ferroptosis inducer
- GC36011 Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid trisodium salt
- GC16517 Eugenol naturally occuring scent chemical
Ferrostatin-1 is a potent inhibitor of ferroptosis with an EC50 of 60 nM.
- GC40211 Ferrostatin-1 Diyne Ferrostatin-1 diyne is a ferroptosis inhibitor and analog of ferrostatin-1.
FG-4592, as an oral bioavailable hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) prolyl hydroxylase inhibitor, can promote coordinated erythropoiesis through HIF-mediated transcription.
- GC30039 FIN56
- GC15541 Fluvastatin Sodium HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor
- GN10388 Gallic acid Gallic acid is found in almost all plants. Plants known for their high gallic acid content include gallnuts,grapes,tea,hops and oak bark.
- GC61436 Gallic acid hydrate
- GC11882 GKT137831 dual NADPH oxidase Nox1/Nox4 inhibitor
Glutathione ethyl ester
Glutathione (GSH) serves as a nucleophilic co-substrate to glutathione transferase in the detoxification of xenobiotics and is an essential electron donor to glutathione peroxidases in the reduction of hydroperoxides.
- GC49697 GPX4 Inhibitor 26a A GPX4 inhibitor
- GA11257 H-Cys-OH H-Cys-OH
- GA10942 H-D-Gln-OH H-D-Gln-OH
- GA10750 H-Glu-OH H-Glu-OH
- GC14591 Hemin chloride eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2α kinase 1 (eIF2αK1) inhibitor
- GC15972 Idebenone synthetic analog of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- GC45928 iFSP1
- GC45793 IM-93
- GC52190 Imidazole Ketone Erastin
- GC33098 L-Buthionine-(S,R)-sulfoximine (L-Butionine sulfoximine)
- GC62643 L-Buthionine-(S,R)-sulfoximine hydrochloride
- GC30788 L-Glutamic acid monosodium salt (Monosodium glutamate)
- GC64352 L-Glutamic acid-15N
- GC65095 L-Glutamic acid-d5
- GC17498 L-Glutamine Non-essential amino acid
- GC65068 L-Glutamine 15N
- GC12203 L-Glutathione Reduced Used to elute GST from glutathione agarose
- GC49560 L6H21 An inhibitor of the MD-2 and TLR4 interaction
EGFR/HER2 inhibitor,potent,selective and reversible
- GC16593 Lapatinib Ditosylate EGFR/HER2 inhibitor, potent and selective
- GC14827 Linagliptin (BI-1356) DDP-4 inhibitor,highly potent and competitive
Liproxstatin-1 is a potent inhibitor of ferroptosis and can protect against ferroptosis-inducing agents, such as buthionine sulfoxamine (BSO), erastin, and (1S,3R)-RSL3 (RSL3).
- GC50345 Liproxstatin-1 hydrochloride Potent ferroptosis inhibitor
HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor
ML-162 is a GPX4 inhibitor that is selectively lethal to mutant RAS oncogene-expressing cell lines (IC50s = 25 and 578 nM for HRASG12V-expressing and wild-type BJ fibroblasts, respectively).
A GPX4 inhibitor
ML385 is a specific nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 (NRF2) inhibitor.
- GC33469 NADPH tetracyclohexanamine
- GC34058 NADPH tetrasodium salt
A RIP1 inhibitor
- GC18089 Nordihydroguaiaretic acid Anti-tumor agent;lipoxygenase inhibitor
- GC12205 PD 146176 15-lipoxygenase (15-LOX) inhibitor
- GC10538 Pifithrin-α (PFTα) p53 inhibitor
- GC14948 Pioglitazone PPAR agonist
- GC61187 Pioglitazone D4
- GC11152 Pioglitazone HCl PPARγ agonist
Items 1 to 100 of 134 total