PDE (phosphodiesterases) catalyze the hydrolysis of cGMP and/or cAMP. Stimulus such as light, neurotransmitter and hormone trigger PDE to regulate various biological response including vascular smooth muscle proliferation/contraction, hormone secretion and plate aggregation etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC34984 (R)-(-)-Rolipram
- GC13956 2-Acetamidophenyl 5-chloro-2-nitrophenyl sulfide phosphodiesterase 7 (PDE7) inhibitor
- GC31213 AMG 579
- GC10859 Amino Tadalafil analog of tadalafil, a potent inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5
- GC12764 Aminophylline Pan-PDE inhibitor
- GC11472 AN-2728 PDE4 inhibitor,anti-inflammatory compound
- GC31728 AN3199
- GC11273 Anagrelide HCl Thrombocytopenic agent
- GC30390 Autotaxin modulator 1
- GC38890 Autotaxin-IN-3
- GC16856 Avanafil PDE5 inhibitor
- GC19343 Balipodect TAK-063 is a highly potent, selective and orally active PDE10A inhibitor with IC50 of 0.30 nM; >15000-fold selectivity over other PDEs.
Bay 60-7550 is a potent and selective PDE2 inhibitor with a Ki of 3.8 nM
- GC30923 BAY 73-6691 ((R)-BAY 73-6691)
- GC30915 BAY 73-6691 racemate
- GC16048 BC 11-38 Selective PDE11 inhibitor
- GC19068 BI-409306 BI-409306 is a potent and selective PDE9A inhibitor, with an IC50 of 52 nM, and shows weak activity against other PDEs, such as PDE1A (IC50, 1.4 uM), PDE1C (IC50, 1.0 uM), PDE2A, PDE3A, PDE4B, PDE5A, PDE6AB, PDE7A, and PDE10A (IC50 all > 10 uM).
- GC35543 BPN14770
- GC15472 BRL 50481 PDE7 inhibitor,potent and selective